Following on from my last post, which touched on the social aspect of the blog network, I am proud to announce that I am a recipient of the WordPress Family Award. Thank you very much to thecasualphilosopher for nominating me.
I would like to pass the award on to:
- http://girlonthecontrary.com/ GotC has thousands of followers and hundreds of comments on her posts but takes the time to respond to the individual comments. Hers was the first WordPress family that welcomed me and taught me what kind of comments atmosphere I’d like to have on my own blog.
- http://raisingmyrainbow.com/ This is a blog about a family. A special family. With a family structure of commenters and readers supporting that family and their choices.
- http://thehorsewrotehistory.wordpress.com/ This blog belongs to the first of my horse-blog-family members.
- http://mellchan.wordpress.com/ And this to a horse-blog-sister across the pond
- http://healthyishappy115.wordpress.com/ This young blogger has a supportive blog-family that I’m proud to be part of.
- http://anaturallifeforjetandwalle.wordpress.com/ When your family is also your herd this is the place to be.
- http://incaseimgone.com/ A mother doing the best she can with the cards life deals her. Thought provoking.
- http://ikescenterlineadventures.wordpress.com/ These herd-mates are into dressage
- http://braithanlithe.wordpress.com/ Quite simply, this blog just feels like family to me.
- http://machomojave.wordpress.com/ Because all families need an agony aunt who is also a miniature horse. True dat.
I’m aware some of these blogs have already received this award, but the nature of family is that relationships go both ways – there can be no daughter without a mother, so just because they are already recognised as family by someone else doesn’t mean I can’t recognise them too.
Thanks again casualphilosopher!